US & Mexico agreed to only non-essential travel, all locations Level 4, AMResorts

1,166 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JMac03
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mike Pompeo announced shortly ago about the agreement between US and Mexico to stop all but non-essential travel. They are advising those traveling to return home.

Global Level 4 travel advisory issues for all international travel: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/ea/travel-advisory-alert-global-level-4-health-advisory-issue.html

AMResorts is closing all resorts at this time. I am awaiting more details for dates (especially Mexico - I haven't been emailed on it yet). AMResorts is: Secrets, NOW, Dreams, Breathless Resorts
HollywoodBQ
AG
Is Cabo included in Mexico?
Because after 3 days of California panicking, I'm ready for a vacation to Cabo.
JMac03
AG
I'm pretty sure it is.....
schmendeler
AG
Quote:

stop all but non-essential travel
i think you mean they are stopping everything but essential travel, but this means that only non-essential travel will be allowed.
JMac03
AG
schmendeler said:

Quote:

stop all but non-essential travel
i think you mean they are stopping everything but essential travel, but this means that only non-essential travel will be allowed.
Well crap. That's what I get for typing and talking on the phone at the same time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.