Fredericksburg

3,503 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TyHolden
blackgoldag11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Everything still normal out there? Have a trip planned for next weekend. Can't find any info
dcAg
Fredericksburg, VA or TX?
Austintm
If you mean Fredicksburg, TX, can't imagine it will be with Gov Abbott issuing the statewide shutdown on restaurants (except to go) and bars
blackgoldag11
AG
Tx, Fredericksburg travel site is keeping a log of closures on places going pickup only
FbgTxAg
AG
I'm here if you're coming - let me know what you want to know. A few things open but mostly take-out since yesterday. It's not a ghost town, but it damn sure ain't Spring Break.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
blackgoldag11
AG
Well we were planning to come in for wine tasting on Saturday but obviously that isn't happening anymore. We have the house booked Friday and Saturday night, so we were thinking of still coming and just hanging out at the house and picking up wine to go from some of the wineries
FbgTxAg
blackgoldag11
AG
So as of now, still planning on making it for some relaxation. How are things there?
FbgTxAg
AG
Pretty quiet. There's a CofCommerce link that will tell you what's open and what isn't. Just google our Chamber and I'm sure there will be a link.

Let me know if you can't find it.
Wicked Good Ag
I hope you have a good time but I have no idea why you would do this at this time...
blackgoldag11
AG
Just to get away and relax away from the house. We've been multiple times so yeah it sucks to not do the full experience but still can just chill.
DD88
AG
dcAg said:

Fredericksburg, VA or TX?
LOL
We were in Fredericksburg TX last year and trying to order pizza and had to call them up to see if they would deliver to a place just outside of town.

It turns out the pizza place was in Fredericksburg VA and said, "No, can do."
dcAg
Fredericksburg, VA at least has a loooooong history throughout the history of America. Both before and after its creation.
blackgoldag11
AG
Well I'm here, pretty quiet but getting drunk at the house and got Hondo's to go
FbgTxAg
AG
blackgoldag11 said:

Well I'm here, pretty quiet but getting drunk at the house and got Hondo's to go

Enjoy yourself as much as you can. Weather supposed to be fantastic this weekend.
blackgoldag11
AG
Hit up 3 wineries/cellars. No one there, drank a glass outside in the beautiful hill country, good times
Theblondewonder
AG
Anyone been recently? We are heading there Sunday.

Places I have flagged:
Hill Country Donuts before going to Enchanted Rock
Sozial Haus for lunch
Das Peach Haus
Fat ass winery
The club at Barons Creekside

TyHolden
AG
Open?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.