Less than a month until Spain honeymoon

2,167 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by dcAg
Slagathor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We'll be spending two weeks in Barcelona, Madrid, Segovia, Seville, and Granada. Any recommendations, especially restaurants, are welcome. Also any touristy things that we can skip. For example, I've read that Parc Guell in Barcelona is incredibly crowded/touristy and it's making me doubt whether it's worth going to see since it's out of the way and we'll be seeing other Gaudi stuff as well.
FancyKetchup14
AG
How's your Spanish? This place in Sevilla is amazing: Las Colonias

Ag CPA
AG
While in Madrid a day trip to Toledo is worth it, quick and easy train ride from the Atocha station.
Texaggie7nine
Did our Honeymoon 2 years ago in Andalusia. Make sure you book a Guide for Alhambra in Granada. Also for the Cathedral and Castle in Seville.

Casa De la Guitarra was our favorite Flamenco spot in Seville. Get a reservation. Do not leave Segovia without having Suckling pig. Pretty much any spot up near the caslte there is good.
7nine
bthotugigem05
AG
I loved Segovia when I was studying abroad in Salamanca, charming little town. Absolutely can't miss Toledo.
davido
AG
Probably nothing is going to be too touristy the next few weeks.
Slagathor
AG
We did end up deciding to postpone the trip probably until this time next year. Both our employers were very relieved and we are planning a road trip to the Grand Canyon during our approved time off to still get some vacation time in. Not too sorry about it because we're pretty much getting everything back that we paid, including museum tickets etc. And we'll still go on this trip, eventually.
P.C. Principal
Sorry to hear you had to cancel. A buddy of mine at work had a Spain trip planned next week. No more...
dcAg
I had to cancel a trip to the Netherlands and Belgium. S*** happens.
Texaggie7nine
Be happy that you postponed. It sucks here in Spain right now.
7nine
dcAg
Definitely a bummer and I feel bad for you, I really do. Things will work out though and its basically a once in a lifetime event for (fingers crossed) your marriage and COVID-19.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.