Vail Resorts Buddy Passes & SWAF

1,296 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Killin Me Smalls
JustPanda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you're going to be in Vail/BC between now and the end of the season, I have 10 Buddy Passes and 6 SWAF Passes that I won't be using.

NOT BRECKENRIDGE

Gigem
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Yes please! I'm going Mar 4-8. Skiing Mar 5-7. Me and 2 others if you're willing to part with them.

Killinmesmalls22 at gmail
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Does the pass holder have to be present to pickup the buddy passes?

New for the 2019/20 season, redeem your Buddy and Ski-with-a-Friend-Tickets online, share with family and friends, skip the lines and enjoy more time on the mountain. Please note that the pass holder must be present at pickup.
JustPanda
AG
Yes, but I can grab the passes for you and either mail them or let you snag them from me when you're in town - I live in W Vail and work in Avon. Where are you staying? How many would you like? We can discuss over email but it's a simple process I just throw you on my profile have you send me names face s dobs and that's it - the ROL can be signed online - it's mad easy.

Great season, too. Picked up 5 inches already today with more in the forecast - equal price better than last season which I didn't think I'd ever say.

Killin Me Smalls
AG
Very cool. Thank you.

7 total. 2 of us will be skiing 3 days. 1 will probably only ski 1 day.

We are staying at the Marriott (715 West Lionshead Circle).

Arrive on Wednesday 3/4. Skiing 3/5-3/7.

Shoot me an email so I can send the rest of the info.

JustPanda
AG
Right On! Lionshead is a greet area. You will love it. You got the hotel shuttle and the vail bus system to get around as well as a very reasonable walk to most anywhere in Vail. I'll shoot you an email as soon as I'm off the hill. We picked up another 5-6 inches this morning from a decently hellacious little 3 hour blizzard.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Nice! Thanks again!

Killinmesmalls22 at gmail
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Panda! Take a break from the mountain and shoot me an email!
JustPanda
AG
Sent - my bad - Burton US Open has been consuming my everything when I'm not on the hill.

Can't wait to slide - bright blue skies and spring temps this week.

Also some nice spring deals going on along the green mile in EGE/Vail for those that partake.
Boro Ag 2000
AG
Last minute trying to get a trip together - will be 2 adults, 2 kids for 3 days.

If you have any passes left, would any of them work for this arrangement?

Thanks so much in advance!

email: txag2000_2002 at yahoo dot com
JustPanda
AG
Email sent - I gave 3 Buddy and 6 SWAFs.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
Shout out to Panda for hooking it up! Thanks for helping out a fellow Ag. We had a great time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.