Honeymoon Recs

1,474 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by breezecustomtravel
Aggiewes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Daughter getting married this July (Class of '17). Med school student and they will have 5 days for the honeymoon. Any good ideas for honeymoon spots. Somewhere really neat that is not overly crowded.

Criteria.... affordable (both med students), somewhat close to Texas (don't want to spend all day on a plane for a 5 day trip), ok with beach or somewhere cool but if the location is hot - they would prefer a beach, outdoor types (not urban trip types)..... Have thought about Mexico Beach and Napa (somewhat expensive).

TIA!

Aggiewes '87
AustinCountyAg
banff
The Lost
Sounds like a trip to Jamaica or something in the Caribbean like that. Costa Rica or belize could be great as well. Lake Tahoe would be a great option too if wanting to stay in the states.

I personally wouldn't do Napa as a honey moon, especially in July when it'll be more crowded. Great trip, was just there, but i'd stay away from busy season and probably not as relaxing for 2 kids in med schools.
BrokeAssAggie
We are going to Eleuthera, Bahamas and staying at the Cove this coming July. I did a lot of research and everything says this place https://www.thecoveeleuthera.com/ is perfect if you just want to relax for a few days.

Flights, 4 night stay, food and drinks would probably cost around $4,500

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Coco Plum Resort in Belize.
agdaddy04
AG
Los Altos de Eros outside of Tamarindo in Costa Rica. Went there for ours back in '11 and it was amazing.
breezecustomtravel
AG
I will second The Cove Eleuthera and Coco Plum Belize.... Both GREAT resorts!

I will also add... Calabash Cove Resort in St. Lucia and Hammock Cove in Antigua...both adults only, smaller boutique resorts that are all-inclusive.

Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.