Turks & Caicos - Beaches Resort

1,076 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by JMac03
army01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for info from anyone that has stayed at Beaches in Turks & Caicos. Specifically - is the Italian Village that much better than the French? There seems to be a premium here. Also - Is an Oceanview room worth it? How about Seaside Village?
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Just don't stay in the base room they suck
JMac03
AG
I had a client from Texags stay there recently. Her feedback was that next time she will choose a room in the middle or eastern wing of Caribbean, and not on the west wing side where she stayed. She said her rooms were a bit dated. Other than that they had a great time. Feel free to email me if you want more info (email in profile)
breezecustomtravel
AG
The Italian Village is where all the action is....fun bartenders, closer to the beach, and restaurants. If you want a quieter section it's going to be French Village or Key West.

I personally like French Village because it's quiet and close to the waterpark, but the rooms have French balconies, not full balconies. Rooms are also more dated. A walk out is worth it here if you want quiet and savings.

Caribbean Village is a bit more active and closer to the beach. Seaside is closest to the beach on that side of the enormous resort.

The Oceanviews are nice but if you are closer to the beach of course the views will be better.
Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
htxag09
AG
I thought Beaches announced they were closing? Did I make that up?
JMac03
AG
htxag09 said:

I thought Beaches announced they were closing? Did I make that up?
They were because they were in arguments with the government over taxes owed. It was resolved probably 6ish months ago? (just guessing on time).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.