AA mileage calc

1,493 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Phat32
Garrelli 5000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Question - do I get bonus EQDs and EQMs for 1st class?

My wife and I booked 1st class return for a NOLA trip at Thanksgiving. That is my last scheduled trip for the year and I'll be 193 miles short of gold status. If I get bonus EQMs however for the 1st class leg, I should be good.

She has a similar issue w/both miles and EQDs. If she gets bonus EQDs for purchasing 1st class, it might be enough.

Does anyone know the rules?

Thanks
01CivilAg
AG
*Edited*

You should have gotten a break down of the miles you'll earn for that trip at the purchase page; I'm sure you can still access that info.

aggiejumper
AG
EQM on paid first is typically 2X miles flown (unless you paid full fare F class which is rare) so assuming DFW-MSY round trip, that's 2000 EQM. EQD are dollars and not difference to class paid.
AustinScubaAg
AG
aggiejumper said:

EQM on paid first is typically 2X miles flown (unless you paid full fare F class which is rare) so assuming DFW-MSY round trip, that's 2000 EQM. EQD are dollars and not difference to class paid.
This is correct if you are gold or higher(500 minimum miles). If you are not gold it is just 2x the miles flow
aggiejumper
AG
Ah yes you're right. Looked at is as if I was flying those flights.
Phat32
AG
https://cwsi.net/m/aacalc.aspx
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.