Sandestin resort

1,428 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BrokeAssAggie
TXAGGIES
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have stayed all over Destin in years past but never here. Has anyone stayed there recently? We booked a 3 bedroom house in the resort with a golf cart included.

They stated we could drive the cart to the beach via a tunnel, is there a lot of cart parking at the beach?

How close can you drop people off at the beach, FIL is battling cancer does not have a lot of energy but wants to go to the beach.

We've been to the wharf area but are there kid specific areas there?

Thanks in advance.

Ronnie
AG
I have stayed at Sandestin, I remember a place for drop off from carts but it wasn't right on the beach, probably a 2-300 yard walk. Seems like there would be a better handicap access point...I'd ask the concierge, we didn't need those accommodations.

It was a nice condo we stayed in but we left Sandestin to do most of our other stuff. I played golf at the resort and it was crowded. I felt like the premium we paid wasn't quite worth it.

All that said - I love the beach at Sandestin and I wish I were there right now instead of where I am!
BrokeAssAggie
OP, have you made your trip yet? We are considering Sandestin this summer. Would love hear your thoughts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.