Travel groups out of Houston?

1,157 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Travelag08
chrisrrtx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is anyone familiar with any travel groups out of Houston?
I've seen traveling Aggies but I'm in my late 20s so my travel budget is closer to the $1-2k range.
k20dub
AG
https://www.hereandnowtravel.com/

This company is exactly what you're looking for. It's owned by Aggies, too. Went to Costa Rica with them over the summer. Can't recommend it enough.
chrisrrtx
AG
This looks great but I've noticed it only seems to be Mexico - South America. Do they do Europe or Asia?

Are you aware of any that are a little less structured as well?
k20dub
AG
I think those are the main destinations right now, no trips to Europe or Asia.

I'm not too familiar with any others that are based in Houston. Good luck!
JMac03
AG
I don't know any groups but the vendors I work with that are more geared to younger travelers are GAdventures and Contiki. They def have some budget friendly trips I have quoted. But the people can be from anywhere in the world.
Al Bula
AG
k20dub said:

https://www.hereandnowtravel.com/

This company is exactly what you're looking for. It's owned by Aggies, too. Went to Costa Rica with them over the summer. Can't recommend it enough.
seems like you could recommend them more. I'm not sold by your post.
Travelag08
Just go by yourself! You can find cheap Airbnb's all over Europe. Research the city you are going to - through different travel blogs, tripadvisor, etc. Input everything you want to see and do into a google map (mymaps.google.com). And you are set!! You will meet plenty of people on planes, trains and other places.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.