La Paz and Todos Santos

1,551 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Hey Coach
mel99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone been to La Paz and Todos Santos recently? I've been to Cabo several times and always rented a car. I've felt safe and enjoyed my time there. We're planning another trip to Cabo and thought it might be nice to venture out a little more this time. Any suggestions or recommendations?
mel99
AG
Bump
Player To Be Named Later
AG
We have been to both, renting a car... what are you intetested in?
mpl35
AG
I haven't but a coworker did Todos Santos last summer. Entire family. Loved it and had no issues or concerns.
mel99
AG
We've already decided to spend three nights in La Paz (booked a VRBO) and then stop through Todos Santos on the way back to Cabo. I'm looking for suggestions on which beaches to hit, activities, and restaurants. We will have a four year old with us.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
mel99 said:

We've already decided to spend three nights in La Paz (booked a VRBO) and then stop through Todos Santos on the way back to Cabo. I'm looking for suggestions on which beaches to hit, activities, and restaurants. We will have a four year old with us.

You absolutely must drive up to Playa Balandra from La Paz. Amazingly beautiful.

Playa Tecolate is just up the road from Balandra and I hear great things about it as well. We didn't go, because at the time we didn't know about it when we went to Balandra. Balandra is more remote with no real facilities, but it's a must see. Tecolate has at least one restaurant so you could hit Balandra first then go to Tecolate to eat, etc.

There is also boat trips that I think leave from Tecolate to one of the islands to see the sea lions. Can even snorkel with them if you're uo to it.
mel99
AG
Bumping this thread. We're headed out in a few weeks. Any last minute suggestions? Should we be concerned for our safety?
Hey Coach
AG
Bumping this thread as I am headed out next month. Recommendations on restaurants? Transportation?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.