Travelling Aggies

1,675 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by UglyScientist
RAB83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Have you taken a trip with them? If so, what was your experience?
Aggie 100 - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, & 2018
cs69ag
AG
I have not personally, but have asked 6 or so friends about their trip(s), and all have said the trips are expensive
but first class and well executed. The indication was they would do it again , and some had taken more than one trip.
UglyScientist
I went on one a few years ago with my mother. I was a little hesitant as it was my first time ever doing an organized tour like that, but we both loved it. Even with all the group outings there was still plenty of down time where we were able to do our own thing. Accommodations and food were great. I would absolutely do another trip with them.
RAB83
AG
Thanks for the input.
Aggie 100 - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, & 2018
Spore Ag
If it is a destination you want to do and it is affordable then it is worth it. I dad Antactica and the Artic and they were great
jbeaman88
AG
Is there a way to use CC rewards for flights or lodging on these trips? That would likely be the only way I would join in on one of them.
UglyScientist
We were able to book our own flight that was different than the one on the trip itinerary. May be worth a shot asking them if they are flexible on those things.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.