6 Vail/Beaver Creek 50% Off Activity Coupons or Free Adult Gondola Day Passes

1,315 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AgBanker
JustPanda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If anyone is visiting Vail/BC between now and the end of summer, I have 6 employee coupons that work for either 50% off adventure ridge activity passes ($54.50 vs. $109) or as a free adult gondola day pass ($42). Let me know and I'm happy to meet anywhere in Avon/Vail/Edwards.
martin2003
AG
I am bringing my family up this Sunday to Vail for the week and could use 4 passes. I can meet you early sometime next week if possible. email is martin2003@gmail.com Thanks
aggie_wes
AG
I'll be up that way starting August 10th.
DantheAggie
AG
We are headed to Vail July 22 and definitely interested if you have any left. Also, looking for 2 bedroom 2 bath condo that has air conditioning if you know of one. Thanks! Dan@acerealtytexas.com
rrose
AG
Hello my in-laws are in Keystone now through July 19th. They are interested in 2 of the gondola passes if still available. They would be glad to come meet you somewhere. If you still have them please email my father-in-law Jim. His email address is jimynan1961@gmail.com. Thanks
AgBanker
We are staying in beaver creek but plan on going to adventure ridge Tuesday. Are these still available?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.