Parking at IAH

3,280 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Bucketrunner
AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are the best options for places to park at IAH? Leaving the vehicle there for a week fwiw. Google searching pulls up a crap ton of results and it's difficult to weed through which are the best. We are flying out of terminal A if that matters.
Ag_N_Houston
AG
We always use the Parking Spot.
superunknown
AG
Another vote for Parking Spot. Wound up on one of their shuttles one time and the owner was on the bus. Great guy, non chalant, just happy to be there, etc. Big Aggie fan, dont recall if he's a former student though.
Austintm
Agree on Parking Spot. Use the valet parking
htxag09
AG
I used to use parking spot, but their schedule of shuttles has gotten really crappy. One time I waited for a JFK shuttle for 20+ minutes at C. Saw at least 4 parking spot 2 shuttles come by in that time. By the time our shuttle actually got there, 3x the amount of people that could fit on it were already waiting.

I'm using up all the points I have with them, but that's it.
lil99chris
AG
We have been using FastPark the past few times. Reserve in advance for a lower price.

https://www.thefastpark.com
JMac03
AG
lil99chris said:

We have been using FastPark the past few times. Reserve in advance for a lower price.

https://www.thefastpark.com
I either use this or Parking Spot.
malenurse
AG
Austintm said:

Agree on Parking Spot. Use the valet parking
Go online before leaving. They always have a coupon you can download.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
drumboy
AG
I've used EcoPark recently and it's cheap w/ covered parking and I used an online coupon for extra money off. The shuttles do take longer to take you to the terminal since each bus seems to only go to a single terminal so you have to wait for the correct one.
GrayMatter
AG
I've used FastPark and EcoPark in the past with good results. I pretty much only use FastPark now since I get a couple of more perks through work.
The conversations will be uncomfortable, but we all have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable for progress to be made.
montejr
AG
I always use Pre-Flight and set my reservation through Yelp for a discounted rate.
Burn-It
AG
Terminal parking? Seems to work just fine although lately they are systematically closing certain floors for maintenance & restriping.
AKA 13-0
Tabasco
AG
Burn-It said:

Terminal parking? Seems to work just fine although lately they are systematically closing certain floors for maintenance & restriping.
Terminal parking is something like $28 to $30 a day, vs $5 or $6
Burn-It
AG
It's just money ...
AKA 13-0
AustinCountyAg
Username fits

Burn-It
AG
That's funny right thare
AKA 13-0
fire09
AG
Uber.
62strat
AG
Tabasco said:

Burn-It said:

Terminal parking is something like $28 to $30 a day, vs $5 or $6
I must have missed where OP said he was looking for a budget option. How do we know OP isn't traveling for work? If price is not mentioned, then the terminal is clearly the best.
Tabasco
AG
True, if money is no option, terminal is the easiest (although sometimes it can be a ***** to find a spot)
Panama Red
AG
The fact he asked made it obvious money was an object.
Al Bula
AG
fire09 said:

Uber.
uber to either airport and back for me is more expensive than leaving my vehicle at the parking spot for a few days.

Do you live in greenspoint or south Houston?
GigEmAgs15
AG
FastPark
AustinCountyAg
Ended up using eco park. Nothing negative to say. We didn't have to wait at all. Very cheap too for covered parking when using their coupons online
Ag_N_Houston
AG
I just went to make a reservation at Parking Spot (as usual) and it was going to be $45. Went to make it on EcoPark and it was only $18.

I am used to Parking Spot and the fast service. The reviews I've read for Eco Park all complain about wait times of 30+ minutes. I don't want to stand around by myself in a parking ot for 30 minutes. At the same time, I hate to pay that much more for parking.
lil99chris
AG
Do not use PreFlight right now. There is too much construction going on the road they are located.
Aggie71013
AG
I've never waited that long for Ecopark or Ecopark 2. Usually there is a bus waiting as soon as I walk out of the terminal.
Bucketrunner
Used Preflight for the Georgia trip. Construction didn't affect anything. Clean buses. Quick service
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.