disney travel agent

1,176 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by lil99chris
The Grinder (99)
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know several here have posted that either they are or their spouse is one. I may use one for a trip we're considering. Would love to work with an aggie. Let me know who's interested. thanks

also, any thoughts on using a Disney credit card to get points towards a trip?

TIA

lil99chris
AG
The Grinder (99), feel free to send me an email or give me a call. The Disney credit card can get a discount on specific dates at the resort. You also have access to a character experience with the card, 10% discount at certain stores/dining locations, and a few more perks.

My services are FREE when you book with me!

Chris Smith '99
csmith@travelwithontheroad.com

Specialty Trips:
  • Disney World
  • Disney Cruise Line
  • Disneyland
  • Aulani Resort
  • Adventures by Disney

Relax and enjoy while I organize and plan:
  • Dining and FastPasses
  • Park and Event Tickets
  • Strollers and Scooters
  • Promotions... and more!

JMac03
AG
I have a Disney credit card and I am about to cancel it. I think it takes awhile to build up points, but that depends how much you charge on it and I do not recall what the sign-up bonus was. I have about $300 on it now, but I am going to cash it out and go with something like a Chase Sapphire or something to replace it. It has a $95/year fee.

I did earn $23 last month which is much higher than normal - usually I earn $5-$10/month but it is not my primary card that I use. I usually put only maybe a few hundred on it a month.
lil99chris
AG
I have the Chase Sapphire Reserve. It has a slightly higher fee, but the perks are worth it.

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/chase-sapphire-reserve-review/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.