Mobile Pass

1,478 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by malenurse
JMac03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you have no downloaded this App yet, I highly recommend it. While I have Global's entry, my kids do not. And to be honest, this was faster than GE. You enter in your passport and photo info ahead of time. Up to 4 hours before you arrive back in the US, you can complete the process. We were the first people in line, and were out of customs in under 2 minutes. All they did was look at photos on my phone, scan our 4 passports and we were on our merry way.

Currently works at 26 airports and 3 cruise ports (Galveston not on it yet).

Edit - app is Mobile Passport
Spore Ag
Is there a cost?
Unemployed
AG
Spore Ag said:

Is there a cost?
It's free.
Silky Johnston
Shhhhh. Don't tell too many people about this. Every time I have used it there is virtually no line and we breeze right through while everyone else is stuck in the regular line.
stardustag
AG
Is Mobile Pass = Mobile Passport?
TXCityAggie
AG
stardustag said:

Is Mobile Pass = Mobile Passport?
Yes.

Texaggie7nine
Tried it last year coming back from Europe and it didn't work. The guard at the checkpoint told us, "hey we have this new app so you don't have to bother with all this". To which I replied "yeah I've been trying to use it for the past 20 mins and it just sits at a loading screen". To which he replied "yeah, sometimes you just need to give it more time".
7nine
stardustag
AG
we tried the app a couple times... first time I was 'flagged' and had to wait in the long line.... the second time my wife was 'flagged'... so I went ahead and deleted the app from my phone after that.
HHAG
AG
Never worked for me. Don't even try it and tell all your friends not to either.
rcaper
Absolute must !!!!
rcaper
malenurse
AG
Well, that certainly clears it up...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But, it's still on the list.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.