Spain experience

2,006 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Ag with kids
HUDAT361
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Flew into Malaga and staying in Marbella for 2 days than making mayway to Velencia for fallen de Valencia and 2 nights in Barcelona. Any recommendations we should see or do on the way up?? Good spots to see some girls?
Ag with kids
AG
HUDAT361 said:

Flew into Malaga and staying in Marbella for 2 days than making mayway to Velencia for fallen de Valencia and 2 nights in Barcelona. Any recommendations we should see or do on the way up?? Good spots to see some girls?
I spent a week just south of Malaga in Benalmedina last year. If you get the chance, drive the 1 hr to the Rock of Gibraltar. It was pretty awesome.

We also did a day trip to Granada to see the Alhambra, an old Moorish fort/castle.

Also, if you're driving to Valencia, try stopping by the Tabernas Desert.

It's the one of the few deserts in Europe and also where a bunch of spaghetti westerns were filmed (Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good, The Bad and The Ugly for instance). There's the old film sets still there at a place called Oasys MiniHollywood. I was going to do this but ran out of time...
Texaggie7nine
Agree,

If you can make time for the Alhambra in Granada, it's 110% worth it.
7nine
Apache
AG
Quote:

Good spots to see some girls?
I'm not sure he's interested in the Alhambra.

Ag with kids
AG
Apache said:

Quote:

In that case, Marbella has a really nice beach. We took a day trip there as a change of pace from our beach. But, hell, it's the Costa del Sur. There's hundreds of miles of beaches.

He could just go spend the day at the beach. In typical Euro fashion, lots of the young ladies will be topless...and not just the ugly ones. I'm glad I wore sunglasses so my GF wasn't constantly smacking me in the back of the head.
HUDAT361
Ag with kids said:

Apache said:

Quote:

In that case, Marbella has a really nice beach. We took a day trip there as a change of pace from our beach. But, hell, it's the Costa del Sur. There's hundreds of miles of beaches.

He could just go spend the day at the beach. In typical Euro fashion, lots of the young ladies will be topless...and not just the ugly ones. I'm glad I wore sunglasses so my GF wasn't constantly smacking me in the back of the head.

Just saw all these pots now didn't think this was active but lol.

Just to recap on spring break off the beaten path in the off season in Spain:

I went to Gibraltar as planned but man that was the most boring rock I've ever seen in my life. I hate the idea we have built around a rock (fenced off). A congested rock filled with inhabited humans! However it was pretty cool to see holes formed in the rock as a self defense mechanism and to learn about its historic indifferences. Maybe Spain can one day reclaim what was rightfully on their land.

I spent two days in Marbella during the week and it's pretty much dead. They have one bar they go to called Mia.. a couple of groups (locals) there. They did say however do not see many Americans year round.

Went out in pueto Bans. The beach was small but there was a lot of beautiful busty women tanning nude. The place was infested with woman coming from very poor countries who offer them selves up.

In Valencia now for Fallas de Valencia. It has been a sight to see. This is a large city with beautiful Spanish architecture resembles London/las Vegas in a way. last night they launched fireworks so loud sounding like gun shots.

Generally speaking on women.. the woman along the coast line are very beautiful and I believe they are arguably the most beautiful in the world!

Up next: Barcelona (2nights) and 1 night (Amsterdam)
If anyone has any idea about nightlife for these spots I'm interested or what to do in Barca.

Lots of driving in this journey and I am probably done sightseeing and just want to fiesta at this point.

Follow my journey Instagram: Johnnyvuphotography

Ag with kids
AG
HUDAT361 said:

Ag with kids said:

Apache said:

Quote:

I went to Gibraltar as planned but man that was the most boring rock I've ever seen in my life. I hate the idea we have built around a rock (fenced off). A congested rock filled with inhabited humans! However it was pretty cool to see holes formed in the rock as a self defense mechanism and to learn about its historic indifferences. Maybe Spain can one day reclaim what was rightfully on their land.

I spent two days in Marbella during the week and it's pretty much dead. They have one bar they go to called Mia.. a couple of groups (locals) there. They did say however do not see many Americans year round.

Went out in pueto Bans. The beach was small but there was a lot of beautiful busty women tanning nude. The place was infested with woman coming from very poor countries who offer them selves up.

In Valencia now for Fallas de Valencia. It has been a sight to see. This is a large city with beautiful Spanish architecture resembles London/las Vegas in a way. last night they launched fireworks so loud sounding like gun shots.

Generally speaking on women.. the woman along the coast line are very beautiful and I believe they are arguably the most beautiful in the world!

If anyone has any idea about nightlife for these spots I'm interested or what to do in Barca.

Lots of driving in this journey and I am probably done sightseeing and just want to fiesta at this point.

You didn't like the macaques at Gibraltar?
jwoodmd
Ag with kids said:

HUDAT361 said:

Ag with kids said:

Apache said:

Quote:

Would you please crop your photos before posting. My eyes my eyes.
Ag with kids
AG
jwoodmd said:

Ag with kids said:

HUDAT361 said:

Ag with kids said:

Apache said:

Quote:

Would you please crop your photos before posting. My eyes my eyes.
Sorry you saw macaque...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.