Tell me about SeaWorld San Antonio

1,064 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by stardustag
Post removed:
by user
Beckdiesel03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
When are you going? We live in NB so it's easy for us to go during the early spring when it's not crowded and my kids love it.
Billy Foster
AG
We've taken our pre-schooler opening day the past two years with our annual trip to JW Marriot before all the schools get out for summer. Usually have to beat the school buses full of kids to all the events, but still not a full park. With the ticket kiosks, it's pretty easy to get in. The parks schedule is pretty simple and easy to follow once you're in. Find a place in the shade at the shows because it's a concrete jungle in the summer and gets very hot.

Edit- all that being said, it's a really expensive and glad we aren't going back for a few years.
stardustag
AG
We had the season pass this last year (still good until July 2019) and we've been to Sea World 4 times in the last 6 months. Fast Pass is not necessary IMO... but obviously depends on the day you go. There are several shows that we enjoyed over and over again (we have an 1yo and a 3yo). There have been times when my wife or I could go back onto the same ride 3 times in a row because there's no line...

Also, we got the season pass because when we were getting it, wife found out that all we had to do is going twice to break even (the cost of season pass), plus we got free parking, and we also got 2 voucher for the all-you-can-eat food bracelet (that we had to use right away).... so we've more than made up the cost several times... and we also get into Aquatica for free (water park). Speaking of which, your 7yo would probably enjoy Aquatica.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.