Banff Parks Pass

1,054 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AustinCountyAg
Dirtnap ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Made a trip to Banff this past September (AMAZING)and although the AIRBNB we stayed at promised a Parks pass included with the rental it was not there when we showed up. We ended up purchasing a pass and still have it. If anyone has plans to visit before September 2019 I would be more than happy to split with it for 40$. If interested please text me at eightthreetwo-477-one 25 one. Located in Houston.
TXTransplant
We are going in early June. In fact, I was just making a few tweaks to our hotel reservations today. I'm also in the Houston area. I'll send you a text. It will be from a 228 number.
AustinCountyAg
We are also going in early June. If pass still available let me know I will take it
nosoupforyou
AG
we have been in July twice now (also from Houston!) and that is my favorite place in the world - I built out a huge itinerary of where to go - if you search the Travel board you can find great places to hike including Moraine Lake, Lake Louise, Peyto Lake, Emerald Lake, and many others - check them out and let me know if you have questions - others will jump in as well to help you have a great trip - you will love it!
TXTransplant
nosoupforyou said:

we have been in July twice now (also from Houston!) and that is my favorite place in the world - I built out a huge itinerary of where to go - if you search the Travel board you can find great places to hike including Moraine Lake, Lake Louise, Peyto Lake, Emerald Lake, and many others - check them out and let me know if you have questions - others will jump in as well to help you have a great trip - you will love it!

I saw that thread and will definitely be using it to plan our trip!

To AustinCountyAg - I have the pass. if our dates don't overlap, maybe I can give it to you when we get back?
Wicked Good Ag
If ours doesn't overlap either we might be interested as well. Maybe we can come up with a google doc on usage
hds
AG
I have a Parks Canada Discovery Pass good until 06/19 . . . bought last summer for our trip to Banff and beyond. We earned our money on the trip but it is still good for 7 months. It is just sitting here so would be happy to drop it in the mail! Just let me know.
Dirtnap ag
AG
Just saw that this thread had a bunch of replies. Made a successful trade with TXTransplant and would love for the pass to get multiple uses. I have been twice in the last 15 years and the towns have changed dramatically over that time period but the beauty is still there. We will go back!
AustinCountyAg
hds said:

I have a Parks Canada Discovery Pass good until 06/19 . . . bought last summer for our trip to Banff and beyond. We earned our money on the trip but it is still good for 7 months. It is just sitting here so would be happy to drop it in the mail! Just let me know.
that would be perfect. We will be there June 9-14.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.