London and Paris

11,862 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Matsui
RAB83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tabasco said:

Vernada said:

Another thought - for Paris Metro make sure you have the RATP app on your phone.

It's terrific - it live updates with best way to get from point A to B.

It also makes it much easier to use the buses - which I strongly recommend. They are easy and you get to see the city.

I know this is an old post, but seems like the RATP app is a good suggestion. Thx. Looking at spring break tripnto London, Paris, Switzerland, or something else
One or all three? There's so much to see in London and Paris, I would take a week just for each one. You can also day trip out of either city. Switzerland is very expensive. With the dollar strong against the Euro ($1.10/Euro) and Pound ($1.20/Pound), Paris and London are as affordable as they've ever been.
Aggie 100 - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, & 2018
Matsui
AG
What around the edges experiences in Paris do you recommend? Heading there in Nov.
Vernada
AG
What do you mean?

Uncommon experiences? Or literal, outside of Paris?
Matsui
AG
Friendlyag posted this:

I love both of these cities and have been to both twice, once with family and once on my own. A lot of suggestions seem to be aimed towards older/family, but on the off chance you're under 40 and may be looking for edgier opinions or things to do at night; let me know.

I'm curious what his suggestions are

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.