CUN to Playa airport transfer help

1,184 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by culdeus
aggiebrad94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are traveling to Paradisus la Perla in a month and the only thing I don't have nailed down is getting to and from the airport. I feel like this is a pretty important facet of the trip so I was hoping for recommendations from texags.

Thanks in advance!
BSD
AG
I used CARM shuttles on my last four trips down. They've been great.
jammer262
I've always had transfers through my booking company, that being said, there are around 1000 companies wanting your business at the arrivals area. I'd just pick the one with the smallest bus.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
I just spend $196 pesos and take the 1st Class ADO bus from Playa to the Airport. Clean and comfortable.

But I did use a private shuttle once for $65 because I arrived in Cancun after 10pm. IRE was the company.
FriscoAggieFan
AG
Have used AGI Tours more than a dozen times....never an issue.
Texas Ag Mom
I have used USA Transfers many times.
bthotugigem05
AG
I usually just rent a car.
JMac03
AG
For my clients I have booked USA Transfers and Happy Shuttle several times, they always seem pleased with both. I've personally used USA Transfers. I like with Happy Shuttle that you can order beer online when you reserve the shuttle (or I've had it added on after booking it for my clients as an added extra for them). They are slightly cheaper than USA. And they have online chat.
breezecustomtravel
AG
We've used Lomas Travel for transfers the last few trips we've made down there. Our agency uses them for most, if not all transfers there.
https://www.lomastravel.com/transfers.html

We've also used Happy Shuttle for the cheapest option and have had no complaints.
Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
KW02
AG
Used Canada Transfers and was fine. Will even have you beers for the ride.
62strat
AG
Check your hotel. Our stay last week at Hyatt included private transfers for trips 4 nights or longer, through them (not through a third party)

Got off the plane, made my way through the hoards of transportation companies, and there was a Tahoe with a Hyatt logo waiting. On the way back, they told us go to lobby 3 hours before flight, and sure enough, another Tahoe waiting.

aggiebrad94
AG
Went back to the hotel a 2nd time and they have graciously added transfers to our trip.

Thanks for that suggestions and all who contributed.
culdeus
AG
I mean even if you are hauling yourself all the way to Tulum it's still going to be like 100 bucks round trip. A lot of hotels will give it away if you just ask.

The only issue with the comp-ed ones is they tend to hard sell on excursions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.