NYC Midtown recommendations

936 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Always_Right
dead zip 01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are taking a trip to NYC for her birthday the week after Thanksgiving. We're staying at the Intercontinental Barclay in Midtown East close to the Waldorf Astoria and a few blocks North of Grand Central.

I'm looking for recommendations for good restaurants/coffee shops/bars within reasonable walking distance or anything else in the neighborhood that is worth mentioning. Thanks

Kurt Gowdy
AG
Have a drink at the Campbell Apartment inside of Grand Central Station.
jarrett
AG
Everything in Manhattan is in walking distance. Of course, my favorite thing to do in NYC is walk different neighborhoods all over the island.

Try "230 Fifth" at night for super cool views of the city.

Always_Right
AG
dead zip 01 said:

My wife and I are taking a trip to NYC for her birthday the week after Thanksgiving. We're staying at the Intercontinental Barclay in Midtown East close to the Waldorf Astoria and a few blocks North of Grand Central.

I'm looking for recommendations for good restaurants/coffee shops/bars within reasonable walking distance or anything else in the neighborhood that is worth mentioning. Thanks

Ask the locals once you arrive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.