Hyatt Residence Club "Timeshare" Promotion

1,525 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by montejr
tsuag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm a Hyatt rewards member and they sent me an offer for 3 nights at the Wild Oak Ranch in San Antonio plus $100 Resort Certificate. Cost is about $195 and we have to sit through a 90-minute sales presentation.

Has anyone else done this?

If so, was it worth it?

TIA
62strat
AG
We do it with oir timeshare one or twice a year. They give is $100-$200 worth of resort credit or a free weekend.

It's in Breckenridge which is 80 miles from us so it's worth it.

It's a few hundred dollars worth and weekend getaway for 1-2 hours of your time. Only you can answer if it's worth it.
jakeaggie84
AG
Done it. Great family resort for $195. The 90 minute sales pitch is about what you would expect. Pretty interesting program compared to other time shares. The golf courses there are nice too if you golf.
eiggA2002
AG
My parents own there and do the pitch every now again because of the freebies. They still try to sell to them even though they own 2 Hyatt timeshares already. It's a great resort with or without children. Lazy river, water slides, heated pool, golf, etc. You can go across the street to the Hyatt Regency for free and use their amenities as well.
WhoHe
AG
We actually did it this summer for a long weekend ... the sales presentation was less than 90 minutes ... after the initial questions they asked I guess they realized we're not "resort people."

Had a great time though ... gave us a chance to take the kiddos to float the Comal and see Natural Bridge Caverns.
dcAg
Done it at Hyatt and Marriott. I never had a problem with sitting through the 90 minute deal. Ive found that it is worth it.
tsuag10
AG
Thanks for the responses!
stardustag
AG
I got one of those solicitation postcards in the mail about a couple months ago.. i ripped it up right away.. didn't want to sit through any presentation.... but interesting that people are finding it worthwhile.. hmm... ah well.
montejr
AG
We did it a couple years ago. It's a beautiful property and gives you additional access to the Hyatt Hill Country which is right down the road. As mentioned above, the presentation isn't too bad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.