Golf Cart Rental Port A

585 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Keeper of The Spirits
Keeper of The Spirits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a good recommendation, we usually go to a few and haggle a bit but we are going for Labor Day and want to reserve in advance
Joe Exotic
AG
Www.topdeckgolfcarts.com

All new carts with aluminum tops and LED lighting. Prices are in line with others as well.
LCE
AG
Just got back yesterday. Rental places were just throwing out numbers. One guy quoted $320 for the weekend and we started to walk out saying we will look around and he said wait, how about $330. Just making up numbers. Other place quoted $250 for Friday and Saturday we said okay and we filled out paperwork and charged us $135 for 2 days. Dude forgot what he quoted me. Avenue G and Station st.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Yeah when we were there in April I had cash ready and was ready to pay 200 for the weekend, and they guys opening offer was 125 for the weekend even though the website said $150 for the day. We have my wife's parents with us this year so I don't want to end up without one or getting to the beach won't be fun
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.