Vegas Restaurant Recommendation

1,972 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Wicked Good Ag
Bullshark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heading to Vegas next week and need to make a dinner reservation for the wife and I. Celebrating our 15th anniversary, so looking for somewhere nice with good food. Too many choices, so looking for any help I can get. Thanks and Gig'em!
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
The Chef's tasting menu at Bizarre Meats in awesome, Nobu is great also
thisguy05
AG
Picasso is a good anniversary spot
WhoHe
AG
Prime at Bellagio ... and there's an indescript little patio with a few tables before the entrance to the restaurant at the bottom of the escalator ... tremendous place for a couple of drinks and fantastic view of the fountains
Matsui
AG
Just left

Hell's Kitchen
Beauty & Essex
Michael Mina
Sage

Don't do steaks. All the same.
BSD
AG
For anniversary:
Joel Robuchon
Le Atlier Joel Robuchon
Picasso's

Other meals:
Lotus of Siam (a must stop for Nam Kao Tod)
Chada Thai and Wine
Bouchon
The Steakhouse at the Wynn for real Kobe strip (I normally stay clear of steaks outside Houston but I do give them a nod here for all around excellence...Craftsteak did me right too)
evan_aggie
AG
Keeper of The Spirits said:

The Chef's tasting menu at Bizarre Meats in awesome, Nobu is great also

Food 3.5 or 4/5 at best.
Ambience: 4/5 (big big dining area)
Prices 1/5 $225 forba texas ribeye?
Wait staff 3/5 drinks took 10-15 which can feel long when you are ready to kick one back!
Wicked Good Ag
Plenty of good places listed already

I will add Mon Ami Gabi across from the Bellagio fountains and if downtown near Fremont Street for people watching or cheap gambling then Hugo's Cellar in the Four Queens Is top notch as well
javajaws
AG
Just ate at Mastros last night. Excellent food if your into seafood/steak and convenient to get to from Aria and Cosmopolitan. Reserve a seat in "the treehouse".

Carbones was great as well for Italian and is a nice romantic restaurant- reserve a booth for the best seating.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Ben Franklin
beachfront71
AG

Joel Robuchon

Its a car payment but worth the experience!
Blackstreet
AG
Another vote for Hugo's Cellar.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
The creativity of the food and drink combined with the open indoor fire was what we liked.
evan_aggie
AG
I think my group missed out on the creative stuff. I think my cocktail had dryice or something, but otherwise we had:

charcuterie board, roasted pig, ribeyes, oysters, roaster carrots.... standard stuff.

It wasn't bad, but I think we had high high expectations. I've enjoyed Mesa Grill each time I've been, and also another +1 for Hugo's Cellar.
Raven
S
Picasso's for anniversary. Or maybe Eiffel Tower Restaurant overlooking the fountains.
Truman2001
AG
Anyone try Sinatra at the Wynn?
Wicked Good Ag
Peppermill Lounge is a quirky fun place with some cool drinks that isn't overcrowded with 20 somethings as something off the strip slightly. But for food you have some great selections from the people so far. It is a matter of what you want to spend for the trip. Many of those places listed will set you back a bit but may be worth it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.