Seattle Hotels

7 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by An Ag in CO
a.froman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am sure this has been discussed before but looking for a hotel this summer in Seattle for my wife and I anniversary trip. Looking to stay in the downtown area. Thanks
duck79
AG
We stayed at Hotel 1000 a few months ago with a water view. Loved it
94DallasAG
AG
We're staying at the Warwick in a few weeks on our way to and from Victoria/Vancouver. I'll post a review when I get back.
SW AG80
AG
Stay at Inn at the Market. It is half a block from Pike Public Market. Has a terrace on second floor, I believe, that overlooks Puget Sound. One night my wife and I bought cheese, crackers, wine and some Shiner Bock and at that on the terrace for our dinner. It is a great place to stay.
notheranymore
We enjoyed the StayPineapple hotel
a.froman
AG
Thanks so much for the suggestions. Will take a look at all of them. Any others would be appreciated as well.

Matsui
AG
Kimpton downtown.
TulaneAg
We stayed at the Fairmont Olympic for a few days last summer and it was beautiful.
90 bull
AG
I love the Kimpton, but haven't stayed at one since they were bought out. Are they still the same quality?
Tex Ag 81
AG
Doubletree Arctic Club Hotel-downtown close to everything. Hilton property
Bluecat_Aggie94
AG
Where not to stay is just as important... last two trip was at the Westin downtown (was a conference, so not my choice to stay there again)... the hotel is fine but just not the location I preferred. It is close to the Space Needle but a little more of a hike to other stuff downtown. Beds are great, though.
Matsui
AG
Yes. Kimpton s are typically awesome eclectic hotels
An Ag in CO
AG
Just returned from a three day weekend in Seattle and stayed at the Four Seasons. Great location and fantastic concierge. Pike Place Market was a very short walk away and it was easy to get into and out of when I needed to drive.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.