Las Vegas Golf

1,242 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TMfrisco
Keeper of The Spirits
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone got recommendations for a course within 45mins of the strip and under $200
kwammer
rio secco
FbgTxAg
AG
Paiute
1990AG
AG
Played Bali Hai and Rio Secco two weeks ago. The Rio Secco redesign is well done and the views are really cool. I liked Bali Hai better as a course but it's VERY loud given where it is to the airport and freeway.

We played Bears Best(Club Corp discount) a few months ago and it was a really nice track also.

cross list this on the golf board for more response

Texas_Aggie91
AG
I've always wanted to go play Wolf Creek but have never had the time to while I'm there. It's just over an hour from the strip and seems to be under $200. I've got a buddy going to play it when he goes to Vegas in a few months.

http://www.golfwolfcreek.com
txag2008
AG
It's way under your price range, but Revere is great bang for your buck. It's right next to Rio Secco.
Bighunter43
AG
We just got back. I'm not sure what your looking for, but we played Angel Park in Summerlin (8 miles away) and they have two very nice courses. We got the "all in" package which was $105.00 per person. which included everything and rental clubs (Taylormade M2's), range balls, etc. The "all in" lets you have unlimited play. We started at 11:15 and played the Palm Course and then went and played the Mountain Course afterwards. The clubhouse people, the marshall's, and everyone was great!! Course was in great shape as well!
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Did you use the an Angel?
Ken Adams
AG
I haven't traveled all over and played high profile courses, but for what I have played it was the most gorgeous course I've ever seen. Also the hardest and shot around 100 but still a lot of fun even for a weekend golfer.
TMfrisco
AG
Wolf Creek is worth the trip - don't speed on the way.
Paiute and Rio Secco are good.
Don't know what the TPC course costs, but it is good.
Bali Hai is interesting and really close.

There is a 27-hole Indian facility in Bullhead City that is nice and affordable.

Bear's Best is fun, but it can be cold up there and it gets dark early due to mountains and elevation.

Cascata - out of your price range - is one of the best golf experiences I've ever had.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.