Best nightlife spots in Cabo?

1,252 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by aggiebrad94
ncttc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife and I are going to Cabo for the first time this May. What are some of your favorite nightlife spots there? Staying at Breathless, but plan on going out at night. TIA
aggiebonzo
AG
La Mandela
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
wherever the cartel is hanging out at the time.
Ken Adams
AG
Watching this as well...we're also going in May
CBarrett12
AG
Happy Ending Cantina - cheapest beer & margaritas in a dive like atmosphere. Panties stapled to the ceiling with dollar bills so I can assume it can get a tad more wild than wife and I witnessed.

Monkey Business - The best/freshest margaritas you will ever encounter. Very dive/hole in the wall but a must. Both are about a 45 second walk apart, depending if you're 1 or 4 margaritas in. More than 2 margaritas from Monkey Business and you will need help finding your resort.

Recommend Maria Corona for dinner one night.
Texas Ag Mom
Tell Victor at Monkey Business "Hola" from his favorite Aggie Family!
SW AG80
AG
Depends on how old you are. If you are 40+ then Cabo Wabo is where I would recommend you go.
ncttc
Also, any advice on excursions, along with clubs. I have read not to do boat excursions through the resorts, that you can just go to the marina and negotiate with boat owners for private tours
beachfront71
AG

You wont have to look for them ... you will hear them about 8 blocks away..
aggiebrad94
AG
If you allocate a couple of hours each day for time share presentations, you won't have to pay for anything.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.