Anyone heading to Purgatory Spring Break?

1,111 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tamc91
tamc91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son (14) and I are driving from Austin to Purgatory on Spring Break. Two years ago we skied at Copper and I had a minor accident and messed up my knee but could still walk / drive. It made me think what would happen if I couldn't drive home.

I was wanting to see if anyone else will be at Purgatory during March 12-16. I figured just in case an adult has an accident it would give the kids others to ski with. Also if somebody may have a tough time driving it would be good knowing there are other Aggies there to caravan with to help get all the cars / trucks back to Texas.

Anybody with suggestions for this sort of back up planning would be appreciated.
tamc91
AG
Now that the Christmas skiers are gone, I figured I'd repost for those starting to plan Spring Break trips.
nosoupforyou
AG
We skied there with my family for the past two years My boys are now 15 and 13 and the girls 12 and 9.. would have been great to get together, but we are not headed back this year. Sow's Ear for dinner is a must.. pricey and get a reservation but do it!

Did talk to a lot of people at the bottom of the main slope around the fire pit Best Moscow Mule(s) I've ever had!

Good luck
tamc91
AG
Bump
tamc91
AG
Final bump before Spring Break
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.