NYC over Christmas - Restaurant Recommendation

1,043 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ATM9000
BigNastyNate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Will be in NYC mid-December and looking for a restaurant recommendation for dinner near Bryant park.

Will have a 9 and 7 year old with me as well.

Edit to say we may end up being by union square instead of Bryant park.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
What price range and atmosphere? I like Bryant Park Grill but not sure that would work with the kids.
BigNastyNate
AG
No price range and the kids are finally at an age that going to dinner is fine pretty much anywhere.

Will check out BPG, any other suggestions are appreciated.
HeightsAg
No price range? In that case, I'd highly recommend Per Se or Eleven Madison Park. Two of the best meals I've ever had.
Raven
S
Del Frusco's is right there. Had excellent Thanksgiving lunch there last week. Had three grandchildren with me, and it was no problem.
Raven
S
Frisco
aTm2004
AG
Breakfast at Bubby's.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
dcAg
Wolfgang's in Midtown
ATM9000
AG
Take the kids for Ramen. Maybe a weird suggestion, but it's different and something that you won't find better in Texas.

I took 7 year old daughter who is a picky eater to Ippudo in East Village a week ago and she loved it and had a blast eating it is its good food on a cold day.

Ippudo in East Village is a couple of blocks from Union Square and I think they just opened one just north of Grand Central on 45th (Bryant Park is on 42nd). Momosan in Midtown is real good too.

Completely different choice than that near Bryant is Keens Steakhouse which is fantastic too and Gramercy Tavern is my fine dining choice near Union Square.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.