Things to do in Denver

1,294 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Lily09
brillag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So the wifey and I made a spontaneous leisure trip to Denver for a few days. Any can't miss places or activities we need to check out?
The Lost
time of year? are you outdoorsy (hike/ski?)? Like live music? or just wanting food/brewery/museums type stuff?
brillag
AG
We flew in today. Don't plan on skiing but may make a day trip to silverthorn or something along those lines. Mostly looking for ideas to do in town. Restaurants, breweries, museums, etc.
Wicked Good Ag
Estes park is north of denver has some great hikes and scenery.

We loved Root Down for a meal.

Do the Broncos play while you are there? Always wanted to see a game at Mile High
I Play With Guns
S
Cherry Cricket burger will change your burger life. Absolutely incredible!! <3
10andBOUNCE
AG
I know Denver has one of the Christkindl Markets up downtown.

According to Keystone Resort (nextdoor to Silverthorne), Keystone Lake is the largest Zamboni-maintained outdoor ice rink in North America.
The Silverback
AG
Quality Italian in Cherry Creek, your welcome
Jock 07
AG
Tons of great breweries all over the place, just depends on what part of town you're in. I wouldn't bother with skiing due to lack of snow right now but reading forecasts Monday might be a small power day. Hoping the snow picks up significantly, thinking about trying to get a trip in over the New Years weekend/week
Wizard
Smoke ganja
Lily09
AG
Denver Biscuit Company
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.