Las Vegas Breakfasts

1,182 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Wizard
harrierdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Staying at the Wynn
Eating at Costa di Mare and Bouchon for dinners
looking for good breakfast recommendations

thanks.
htxag09
AG
Bouchon also has a great brunch. Eggs l u t in the Cosmopolitan is good too.

Dang filters.
htxag09
AG
A couple more:

Peppermill but it's a decent walk off the strip

Hash House a go go in Linq. Never been as it's always crazy packed but heard good things.
notheranymore
We were just in LV. The Eggsl*t line was crazy long. Ended up walking to Nacho Daddy's. That place does not disappoint!
Z100
AG
blueberry hill..... multiple vegas locations.
aTm2004
AG
htxag09 said:

A couple more:

Peppermill but it's a decent walk off the strip

Hash House a go go in Linq. Never been as it's always crazy packed but heard good things.

Went there years ago before it was on TV and that place is legit. If you have a car, worth the drive.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
ChoppinDs40
AG
Wicked spoon at the cosmo
fido00
AG
We went to Hash House a Go Go last year. We flew into Vegas early, and were hungry when we go to the strip. We arrived at the restaurant about 8:00, I think? We had about a 5-10 minute wait. When we left the wait was over an hour. So I would just try to get there early and you should be fine. The food was really good, and obviously the portions were outrageous. The seasoning/spices were different than what I am used to. I think they used more sage or something on their fried chicken.
RachAg2007
AG
Hash House
aggiedata
AG
+ 6 for Hash House

Pro Tip: order Bloody Mary's while you stand in line. You won't go any faster, but after a while you won't care as much!
dcAg
Peppermill Restaurant and Fireside Lounge. You can walk from the Wynn or take a 4 minute Uber ride.
Wizard
Hash House A Go Go & Bouchon

If I were you I'd do Bouchon for breakfast and do another dinner place; too many other dinner options not to
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.