Tell me about Nassau Bahamas

1,650 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Squirrel Master
jrb754
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Going in December for anniversary.
FbgTxAg
AG
Well there's Atlantis.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
TitanAGGIE09
AG
As a non-kid couple I did not enjoy going to The Atlantis grounds, however we were at the sandals and did the day passes... Bahamas was good though. We ate at some good places outside of the resort as well. I'll look
Them up and post in a bit.
Kool
AG
Eat at Graycliff and take the wine cellar tour. Bring your wallet to this one, though.
Also, the Poop Deck is great. Food in Atlantis, if you are staying there, is bad and overpriced.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Ag CPA
AG
Atlantis has The Cove which is adults only, has a private pool/beach and off limits to the daytrippers; we stayed at The Reef next door and that side of the resort is quiet compared to the main towers.
OutdoorAg2010
AG
We went on our honeymoon last year to Sandals Royal Bahamian which we loved. It was a couples only resort and had a lot to do. It even had a private island they could boat you to that had a pool, hot tub, bar, restaurant, spa and other activities. The service at the resort was top notch. I would definitely recommend this for couples without kids!
Jock 07
AG
you gon git the zika
gigemhilo
AG
I've been to both the Sandals Royal Bahamian and Atlantis - If you dont have kids, stay at the Sandals. Better food and a more relaxed atmosphere.

Downtown Nassau is festive and has a lot of shops. Definitely worth your time to go and mess around there. We ate at a few places off resort, but I could not tell you the name or where.

Squirrel Master
AG
Go to the Fish Fry for good, inexpensive local food. Lots of restaurants and bars and enjoyable experience.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.