Tell me about Celebrity Cruises

731 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 18 USC 3056 Ag
18 USC 3056 Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Planning on going to the Eastern Caribbean in December aboard the Celebrity Summit. Anyone ever sail on this ship? Taken a Celebrity cruise? Tips for first time cruisers? Thanks.
Fore warned is fore armed.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Never been on celebrity...I did one on Carnival though and had a blast. From what I understand, Celebrity is much nicer so I'm sure it will be awesome.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Also, be sure to check on their unlimited drinks option, if you're a drinker. In my case, it saved me quite a bit of money.
18 USC 3056 Ag
AG
Thanks primo! One of the amenities offered is the drink package for this particular trip. It sails from San Juan, PR in December and visits everywhere we've wanted to go in the region in one trip. Never been on a cruise so I figure why not take care of both firsts in one!
Mustang1
AG
Did San Juan survived the hurricane that went through today? Hearing parts of PR may be without power for 6 months
18 USC 3056 Ag
AG
I'm not sure mustang. 6 months is a long time with no power. I'm waiting for updates from the cruise line to see if anything changes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.