Game Watching in Toyko

781 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BackwardsInBoots
Nick Toohey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone with any tips and hints as to where I might be able to watch the game! Will be able to stream via Laptop but would be fun to go somewhere, as streaming is the usual choice here in Australia.

All other Tokyo tips appreciated as well!
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I was there for the South Carolina game on Thursday night a few years ago. It came on at like 6am, so I streamed it using U-verse and VPN. I looked for several places to watch but never found a good option. My advice while you are there, eat everything you can, see atleast one shrine, one park, one building with a view, get to the fish market, and if you can get outside Tokyo to Kamakura or Nikko then do it.
FCBlitz
Where are you staying? I always stay in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo.
Nick Toohey
AG
I am staying in Shinjuku as well. The Hundred Stay
Nick Toohey
AG
Look's like a 4am kick off in Tokyo. Likely be streaming Via ESPN watch and VPN.
HeightsAg
Stream it while waiting in line at one of the sushi places at Tsukiji market.
BackwardsInBoots
AG
Kickoff is at 1am, so I doubt that there will be anywhere other than streaming to watch. I just moved about 1.5 hours north of Tokyo. I've been looking into the A&M club, but the Kanto Plain club info is out of date on the Association site and the Tokyo Aggies facebook page seems to post Aggie-related stories but has never mentioned any game watch parties/muster/etc.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.