D.C. Hotels

816 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Larry S Ross
Floppy Leon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just cancelled an October trip to Spokane, WA and Coeur d'Alene, ID for my 40th bday, due to the smoke from the wildfires. The wife and I are now going to Harpers Ferry, WV and D.C. Any suggestions on hotels for D.C.? I am thinking about Trump International or the Watergate. Wherever we stay I prefer it to be historic.
Big Bucks
AG
The Hay-Adams or The Mayflower would be my choices based on criteria you posted. Although Trump International would be a viable option given the historic nature of the building.
HECUBUS
AG
Recently stayed at the Residence Inn near Watergate. We could see the top of the Washington Monument from our room. The guy working the front desk was an Ellison Eagle (Killeen) and they treated us well. We ended up in a suite with a kitchen. Whole Foods was near our subway stop; we used that kitchen.
Ag CPA
AG
The Willard?
aggiesarah2004
AG
Second the Willard
Potcake
AG
We stayed at the Monaco which was pretty convenient to alot.
CT75
AG
The Willard is great as is the Mandarin Oriental.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Park Hyatt or GTFO.
JSKolache
AG
Hinckley Hilton?
Larry S Ross
AG
Willard or at least the the bar there for a drink and a look at lobby. Grant w walk over and have drinks their when Pres. Lots of history. They have their own mini museum w some neat stuff.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.