Steal on airfare out of DFW to Denver

1,694 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 62strat
Texgal65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wanted to share a deal I found on AA to Denver. We are doing a quick girl's trip to Denver 11/29-12/02. Snagged the airfare today for $70 round trip!
Ag CPA
AG
This is the time of year you can get some steals, I did a couple of mileage runs to Boston to retain AA status last November around $60 a pop roundtrip.
Texgal65
Ag CPA said:

This is the time of year you can get some steals, I did a couple of mileage runs to Boston to retain AA status last November around $60 a pop roundtrip.
Ironically, that's what we are doing. She needed 2 legs to retain platinum with AA.
62strat
AG
Frontier also has $29 flights sprinkled all throughout those few weeks.

Ag CPA
AG
Booked a basic economy fare on AA to Denver from DFW for $49 for a trip next week, the taxes and fees were $28 so that means that Frontier is literally giving those seats away.
Wicked Good Ag
Assuming you go with the clothes on your back then you are correct. Let me know the final cost of the flight and if it takes off
Ag CPA
AG
If you are elite you can travel on AAs economy fares without the baggage restrictions.

Don't know how Frontier handles those flights, do they have the Spirit fees or is there some wiggle room?
62strat
AG
Wicked Good Ag said:

Assuming you go with the clothes on your back then you are correct. Let me know the final cost of the flight and if it takes off

I've done $29-$39 flights a few times.. both on spirit and frontier. That's how much my bottom line was, and they were on time.

Hard to believe I know, but it does happen. They have a time and a place.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.