New Orleans ghost/cemetery/voodoo tour...

655 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 90 bull
SouthLlano
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Which do you recommend and why? thx!
South Llano
StEdsCOOG
I tried the French Quarter History Ghostbuster Tours a couple years ago with a buddy and his wife and it ended up being a nice 2 hour break from the bars. We stayed in the French Quarter the whole time and away from the crowds but we didn't go inside any locations or cemeteries. They didn't mind anyone drinking and we stopped at a bar about halfway thru for a free beer and to use the restrooms. I don't recall the ladies name but she was pretty good. And speaking of spirits, I believe she had already seen a few earlier in the day if you know what I mean.
SouthLlano
AG
thx!
South Llano
Al Bula
AG
The tour might be interesting for kids old enough to not get scared but young enough to still have some imagination.

For a group of mature adults I would not recommend it. I did one a few years ago and brought a six pack of tallboys with me.
chico
AG
We did the Garden District ghost tour. Was actually a bit fun - mostly because the guide was a professional comedian. Learned about the history of Garden District homes & cemeteries - along with seeing Anne Rice get out of her car and walk into her house. They also pointed out Trent Reznor's house.
kwammer
did the Grey Line Cemetery & Vodoo tour. Not typically a Grey Line tour fan, but had good reviews and lived up to them. Guide was excellent and it was early enough in the day to not have to schedule around.
SouthLlano
AG
Great stuff. Thx guys.
South Llano
helloag99
Let me help

Ghosts.......................................................................................Don't Exist!
90 bull
AG
We did the free (tips only) french quarter and cemetery tour about 3 weeks ago, as well as the free voodoo tour. I preferred the french quarter/cemetery tour, but they both were good.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.