Suggestions San Diego sights and food

675 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by elcampopooch
elcampopooch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Traveling to SD week before game. Any and all suggestions for can't miss sights and food. Thanks
Cardiag
AG
Sushi Ota. It's literally right next to a 7 eleven but is the best sushi you'll get outside of Japan. George's in La Joya is the best view you'll ever get with a meal. Also drive out to the Del just for a drink.
CoolaidWade
AG
I thought the OB noodle house on Ocean Beach was great. It was on diners, drive in, dives. If you go get the wing app before your meal. Best wings I ever had.
Punked Shank
AG
CoolaidWade said:

I thought the OB noodle house on Ocean Beach was great. It was on diners, drive in, dives. If you go get the wing app before your meal. Best wings I ever had.
d decent but there's better food. I live in PB. Hit up rockys burger or dirty birds in Pacific Beach. I'll buy you a beer this week if you're around.
SoTheySay
S
We took the kids and stayed in the Gaslamp District. My absolutely favorite part was going to La Jolla and seeing the seals.
Jock 07
AG
Goin to be down at coranado the week after the game. If you're into good beer there are a lot of fantastic breweries in and around san diego as well.
elcampopooch
Thank you for all suggestions. Harvey took care of the San Diego portion of the trip. Still hope to fly Friday to Pasadena!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.