HELP! We are first timers to Disney World

3,062 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by JHUAggie
JHUAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If we do eat at Tusker House character breakfast, then we are stuck at Animal Kingdom for the day, correct?
Smokin Chisel
AG
Yes, unless you have park hopper passes
lil99chris
AG
JHUAggie said:

If we do eat at Tusker House character breakfast, then we are stuck at Animal Kingdom for the day, correct?

...not if you buy a park hopper.
jgw02
AG
Just got back yesterday from Disney. As stated above Flight of Passage is a must, very cool ride, best ride I have been on. I really liked 1900 Park Faire at the Grand Floridian as it had a very cool character atmosphere and I thought the food was very good compared to some of the other character meals we went to.
Smokin Chisel
AG
Is flight of passage similar to the Harry Potter ride at islands of adventure/universal?
Garrelli 5000
AG
You need to do the Hoop-dee-do-review dinner /show at Fort wilderness. It is all you can eat fried chicken and BBQ ribs, all you can drink beer and margaritas.

The show is great, the kids will love it, and the food is great too.
JHUAggie
Thanks again for all the advice. Just some follow up

Regarding the dates we are going...it was either that week or the last week of March. We don't have any other options if we are going in the near future. We pull our kids out of school for enough stuff already.

Our plan this far is to arrive late Monday. MK Tuesday. Epcot Wednesday. Legoland or Sea World Thursday. Pool/play/conference day Friday. Animal Kingdom Saturday. Fly home Sunday.

Thanks for the suggestion for The Unoffcial Guide to WDW. This was such a huge help with making meal reservations.

Online meal reservations did not work for me. Had to call to get the reservations at 6am CDT. Got what we wanted for the most part. Thanks for the meal suggestions.

Looks like next deadline is the 60 day deadline for Fastpass.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.