Nashville food?

2,439 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ajv0215
ajv0215
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are going to Nashville in a few weeks and I'm looking for restaurant recommendations? Also looking for a place to watch UCLA game while in Nashville. Thanks.
Potcake
AG
Hattie B's (hot chicken, if you don't want to wait in long line, call in order, walk to front of line, get chicken, walk out like a boss)

Tavern Midtown, which is a block from Hatties, was a great place for watching games and good food.

Both of these places are close to Vanderbilt.
htxag09
AG
Patterson house is a really cool cocktail bar in the same area as the previous recommendations (near Vanderbilt).

I really liked puckett's grocery and restaurant near Broadway. Also have live music for the full Nashville effect.

Loveless cafe is a cool experience and worth the trip.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Biscuit love
Smokin Chisel
AG
Pucketts grocery and The Pharmacy.
90 bull
AG
Also the game watching party has been at the corner pub in Brentwood for the past few years. Check with Denise with the Middle Tennessee Aggie club to verify.
thisguy05
AG
Arnold's
Biscuit Love
Pharmacy
Husk
TempleAg97
AG
You can't miss Loveless! Great ham, biscuits, and jam. And a really cool little village of buildings they have.
Burn-It
AG
Barlines (sp?) is great for watching football and has good food & drinks. Generally an SEC crowd and bound to be a few good AG's there too.
AKA 13-0
FTA 2010
AG
Pancake Pantry for breakfast!

Get there early to avoid long lines. Cool part of town
FriscoAggieFan
AG
Have dinner at the Listening Room - you will thank me later.....
I've had a lot of good times but if you love country music make this happen - top 10 for me.
If you go try to go on a night that features song writers in the round....doesn't matter who they are - you will be impressed and will thoroughly enjoy your evening.
78669AG
Pancake Pantry
Hattie B's
BB kings

The rest is *****..their bbq is awful btw
Potcake
AG
Well, that's a bit oversimplistic and not particularly rational. You may have chosen poorly.
Matsui
AG
Husk
Edley's BBQ
Biscuit Love
Southern Steak & Oyster
dummble
AG
Husk
Pancake Pantry
Hattie B's
Pinewood Social
The Pharmacy
Edley's BBQ
Merchants

Those we my favorites
TennAg
For brunch I used to take out of town visitors to Monell's. Pancake pantry is a good place to eat and historic but it's not somewhere you'll really remember.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Husk-lunch or dinner
Pancake Pantry-breakfast
Southern-dinner
417 Union- breakfast
Hattie B's-lunch or dinner but try to go on Sunday bc they serve grits that day.
ajv0215
AG
Everyone, thank you for all the input. Wife and I had a great time (second half of game not included) . Went to Pucketts, Hattie B's, BB kings among others. Listened to a ton of great music. Really enjoyed it and wouldn't have had such a good time without all the suggestions. Thanks again!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.