7 Nights -2 Bedroom/2 Bath Condo-Kauai,HI- Nov. 25th thru Dec. 2

1,162 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by nosoupforyou
garyt79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I own a time share in Koloa-Kauai,Hi at the Point at Poipu Resort.

See description at: https://www.diamondresortsandhotels.com/Resorts/The-Point-at-Poipu

I cannot use my week this year.

Rates on the Diamond Resort Site go for $290 / night or $2,000 for week.

I am offering for $1,000 for the week or best offer.

Email me at: garytp79@gmail.com if interested.

Text to: 979-7167-216.

Below, 11 reasons you should visit the "Garden Island," at least once. Trust us, it will be one of the most magical trips of your life.

1. Blissful Beaches

This one is 100 percent obvious, but it has to be said. Kauai's beaches are everything you've ever wanted in a stretch of sea and sand. Sunbathe on the powdered shores, wade into the warm, unclouded water and enjoy the abundant coral and wildlife that find Kauai's surrounding waters home. Tunnels Beach, Polihale State Park and Poipu Beachare all tried and true classics.

2. The Hike Of A Lifetime

The Kalalau Trail is one of the toughest, albeit most worthwhile hikes in the Aloha State. Be prepared to work hard and sweat up a storm for the entire 22-mile roundtrip.

But rest assured: with all the hard work comes a major reward. Dramatic cliffs, breathtaking vistas and solitary beaches are worth making this grueling two-day hike. If you want to include the Kalalau in your vacation plans, however, you'll need a permit. Train accordingly and come prepared you can't wing this one.

Kalalau Beach, at the end of the trail.

3. Heavenly Hanalei Bay

Cradled by tall green cliffs, this popular bay is a perfect beach for kids. During the summertime, the gentle waves and incredible scenery make it a dead ringer for paradise. And don't forget to bring a surfboard. Sunsets from the center of the bay are absolutely serene.

4. Undeniable Charm

One of the best parts of Kauai is its small town charm. With a population of about 70,000, the island has managed to maintain a sleepy town feel while still catering to large numbers of tourists each year.

Waimea Town and Hanapepe Town are great spots to grab a meal, do a little shopping or just explore.

5. Historic Hawaii

Of the main Hawaiian islands, Kauai is the oldest and it has the geology to prove it.

To explore Kauai's rich natural history, pay a visit to Makauwahi Cave, a large sinkhole that is teeming with fossils and artifacts. Within the cave, excavators have found various animal bones, pollen of extinct plants and geological evidence of past floods, hurricanes and a massive tsunami. It's little-known, but Makauwahi Cave is one of Kauai's coolest activities.

6. The Grand Canyon Of The Pacific
Quote:

Waimea Canyon is a natural marvel that completely lives up to its extravagant nickname, "The Grand Canyon of the Pacific." Its colorful dips and peaks are home to lush vegetation and towering waterfalls. But for the very best view, make a trip to the canyon's lookout point and prepare to be blown away.

7. The Na Pali Coast

This dramatic coastline is perhaps Kauai's most famous attraction. The vivid colors, sheer cliffs and unmatched views of the ocean make this coastline an absolute must-see on Kauai.

Hike it, kayak along the coast, take a helicopter tour you really can't go wrong whichever way you choose to see the Na Pali Coast.

8. Little-Known Coffee

Kona Coffee from Hawaii's Big Island might have name recognition going for it, but that doesn't mean you should skip the coffee on the other islands. Visit Kauai Coffee Company to learn about the coffee-growing process, tour the grounds and, of course, sample some joe.

9. Luxurious Digs

Though Kauai's natural beauty is a major draw for island visitors, there is something to be said for throwing a bit of manmade luxury into the mix. Resorts like the St. Regis Princeville and the Grand Hyatt Kauai provide incredible pools, upscale restaurants and a level of relaxation and extravagance you just can't find elsewhere.

10. Wild Waterfalls
Quote:

The Hawaiian islands are known for raging waterfalls, but Kauai is home to one of the wettest places on earth. Mount Waialeale has dozens of falls that pour into a deep canyon accessible via hike. Similarly, Wailua Falls, famous for its appearance in the opening credits of "Fantasy Island," is an essential, easy-to-reach Kauai sight, and Waipoo Falls, located in Waimea Canyon, can be seen cascading 800 feet from various lookout points.

Rainbows aren't a rarity at Wailua Falls.

11. Contagious Relaxation

Kauai comes with plenty of excitement, but if you're desperately seeking some peace and quiet, this sleepy island is the perfect place for that as well.

Set up a few beach chairs on an empty stretch of sand, plan to spend a day or two lounging by the pool and unplug from the outside world. There's no better way to recharge and unwind than spending some quality time on an island in the middle of the Pacific.

I Play With Guns
S
DAMMIT!!!!!! If I wasn't going to be in Cambodia and Thailand then, I'd steal this up in a heartbeat!
nosoupforyou
AG
A great deal.. thinking about this but probably can't pull it off... replying so I can think more about it, or other good has that might be able to make it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.