Vail

877 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 62strat
maroon10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going to Vail for a wedding in early September with friends, any suggestions on activities we should do? Assuming white water rafting is too late in the game. Hikes? Fly Fishing?
bigboykin
AG
Don't miss Crazy Mountain Brewery. We had an absolute blast there and some outstanding brews.
ColoradoMooseHerd
Horseback riding is amazing that time of year, can be a little pricing but very beautiful.

Oktoberfest is Sept 8-10 and 15-17 - lots of fun. Not sure if that is when you will be there but i will be packed.

Trails - Hidden Falls is the most common trail most do. Moderate hike up to some pretty falls, water might not be much at that time. And if you have the will power, hiddlen lake is up at the top and really good hike.

Golf - I love golf and should still be great golf in Vail Valley. Expensive but fun.
duck79
AG
Going at the end of July and would love to do some hiking. I have a 7 and 4 year old, would that trail be doable for the 7 year old?
ColoradoMooseHerd
If the seven year old is a trooper probably can make the waterfall but would not go past there.
62strat
AG
ColoradoMooseHerd said:

Horseback riding is amazing that time of year, can be a little pricing but very beautiful.

Oktoberfest is Sept 8-10 and 15-17 - lots of fun. Not sure if that is when you will be there but i will be packed.

Trails - Hidden Falls is the most common trail most do. Moderate hike up to some pretty falls, water might not be much at that time. And if you have the will power, hiddlen lake is up at the top and really good hike.

Golf - I love golf and should still be great golf in Vail Valley. Expensive but fun.
Beaver creek oktoberfest is sept 2/3, so they are covered on that front.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.