Willamette Valley OR Lodging Options

804 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by notheranymore
notheranymore
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations for places to stay for a couple in August near wineries? Maybe Dundee area? Prefer not to be in town on a busy street but not too far from dining.
ColoradoMooseHerd
You may want to take a look at McMenamins Historic Hotels there is one in McMinnville which is in the area you want to be. Also so other great locations around. Depening on your style you will either like or not.

If you like the Newberg area, may want to look at The Allison Inn & Spa. Completely different vibe here.

Not sure your style or taste, but if you are looking for something else, let me know. Originally from the area and have lots of family still there.
notheranymore
Oh thank you! I think I'll try the Grand Lodge. Good location relative to wineries? The Allison is booked.
FredMc92
If you end up staying in McMinnville, make sure you have dinner at Joel Palmer House in Dayton. It's about ten minutes away.

http://www.joelpalmerhouse.com/
AgMomofTwo
Check VRBO in Dundee. We stayed in a great home while we were there a few years ago. Love that area! Wonderful wineries!
WTF95
Vrbo
notheranymore
I booked a reservation. Sounds amazing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.