Places you wish you visited while still single?

2 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by FHKChE07
bufrilla
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What I see here guys is not travel, but thinking with the wrong head.
FHKChE07
AG
I'm just saying, there are things to see and do in Thailand and other places, that you would never do once you are married. Not necessarily girls, just things and places you would go that wouldn't be a place you would go with a family.
2012Ag
AG
FHKChE07 said:

I'm just saying, there are things to see and do in Thailand and other places, that you would never do once you are married. Not necessarily girls, just things and places you would go that wouldn't be a place you would go with a family.
Like what?
FHKChE07
AG
A perfect example is Vegas. Can you see how some guys might really enjoy going to Vegas just to hang with the boys playing cards, watching boxing, going clubbing whatever, that once you are married, it isn't the same.

To me, SE Asia was the same. Going to Thailand watching boxing matches (that the undercard is children), getting Thai bartenders drunk, watching ping pong shows, shooting guns, throwing grenades, shooting RPGs, smoking cigars, etc.. All of those things my wife wouldn't particularly enjoy at all. But I did all that in my 20s as a single guy in Asia. Now, I am older and wiser and don't shoot surplus russian RPGs anymore.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.