NetJets, etc

2,692 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Complaint Investigator
12th Man Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone used or does anyone currently own an interest in one of these type operations? Trying to figure out a way to book an overnight flight and no commercial airlines fly after about 9PM. Wanting to leave Vegas after midnight, but need to be at LAX by 5AM.

Any help is appreciated.
I Am A Critic
Uber
Fairview
AG
It will cost a crazy amount of money for that length of flight (at least 5k -6k). You may be better off renting a limo or party bus for yourself and sleeping during the drive.

The other option is to see if there are any air taxis. The planes won't be jets so the flight will be longer but it may be cheaper if you find any that service that area.

12th Man Ag
AG
Got a quote for $5K-$7K. I'm no baller. Didn't realize those things were so expensive!
aggiejumper
AG
Uber is probably $400 or so. I've had friends do it from dfw to SA when their flight was cancelled.
toddthejetguy
AG
I own QRJets http://QRJets.com and 12th Man Ag is correct on pricing for the flight, but that would be in jet (roughly 1 hour flight time).

A single engine piston like a Cessna CE 210 could get you somewhere in the neighborhood of $3,000 with a flight time of ~ 2.5 hours from LAS to LAX.

A lot of the pricing depends on the availability of aircraft and how far they are away from their home base for your itenirary's departure and destination.

It is important to note that all one-way trips with charter brokers require payment in advance and are non-refundable.

If we are not too late and can help you, let us know. We have a form on our website for free, no comitment quotes. We do contracts on a per flight basis (no long term agreements)
Matsui
AG
Uber is $275 for pool to $1100 for Select for that route.
Complaint Investigator
AG
KPKG - you all should get a helicopter. Then pay me to fly it. I'm always up for another type rating.
toddthejetguy
AG
Complaint Investigator, we are currently studying a couple of other options, including helicopters to roll out to the Texas market.

How do you feel about an Airbus H130?
Line up and wait 18L
hobojet.com
Z100
AG
www.jetsuite.com

goes to burbank not lax maybe that is an option for you
TyHolden
AG
Driverless car. They're everywhere in cali. Watch your head.
Complaint Investigator
AG
KPKG said:

Complaint Investigator, we are currently studying a couple of other options, including helicopters to roll out to the Texas market.

How do you feel about an Airbus H130?

Sexy beast! I'm hoping one day the Army might pay me to get my rating in the military version of the EC145
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.