Tell me where to go on vacation

1,448 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AggieT12
09Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've been working a lot lately and want to take a week off, but don't know where I should go. It would be for 4-5 nights with my gf. I was thinking somewhere in the caribbeann, but I've never been so I need some suggestions. We are in our late 20's, and would like somewhere with adventures/excursions as options. Just basically cool things to explore. Also having nice restaurants/nightlife would be a plus. She loves the beach so that would be a factor as well. I really just want to get out of town, but I'm interested in yalls suggestions. (I have a wedding in Cancun in June, so probably want to avoid Mexico). Thanks!
An Ag in CO
AG
Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies

• P.O. Box 565, Pinney's Beach, Charlestown, Nevis West Indies, Caribbean
  • Tel. 1 (869) 469-1111

http://www.fourseasons.com/nevis/
Punked Shank
AG
Barbados.

You won't find a friendlier country
jpb1999
AG
coastsrs said:

Barbados.

You won't find a friendlier country

And the food is great!!
aggie813
All inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic... Places nearby to swim with dolphins, horseback riding, ziplining, cenote diving etc..
beachfront71
AG
One and only in Cabo will not disappoint...
rlb28
AG
Ritz Carlton, Puerto Rico. You won't want to come home.
Objective Aggie
AG
Galveston? Close your eyes and pretend it's nice.
MAGA
AG
Grand Cayman. Go swim with the stingrays.

Rum Point for some lunch. Enjoy driving on the left side. GC is absolutely nice.

7 mile beach is where it's all at.
Cedar Bayou Ag
AG
Placencia Belize... Cheap flights, wonderful people, and a beautiful beach town that is not overrun by tourists. The water is safe to drink there because it comes from a spring.
aTm2004
AG
Costa Rica. We stayed at the Westin Golf Resort and had a great time. The resort offers tons of activities to do (horseback riding, zip lining, etc), or you can walk out onto the beach and there are vendors out there who seem to offer better excursions for cheaper. The group I was with did a zip lining thing through one of them and we literally hopped on 4 wheelers and took off down the beach, then got onto the main road and then headed up into the mountains. The total time from the moment we left to the moment we got back was probably 4 hours and was about $50/person. We all also went on a sailboat charter on a catamaran, which took us sailing around and then anchored off of an island out there and let us snorkel around and drink.

http://www.westinplayaconchal.com/?&EM=EM_YEXT_GLOBAL_WEBSITE_WI_3560_AP_&SWAQ=953P
AggieT12
AG
Go to U.S. Virgin Islands. They're giving away $300 travel credits for visitors this year. St Croix, St John, and St Thomas. Must stay at one of the participating resorts.

http://www.visitusvi.com/package_and_promotions
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.