Las Vegas helicopter tour

828 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by scott06
bump03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wife is wanting to do a helicopter tour of lake mead, Grand Canyon, and Hoover Dam. Anyone ever done this and if so, how was it and any recommendations?
AgFan1999
AG
Always wanted to do this. I've seen rates from $69-199 depending on the flight.
CDub06
AG
We've done it with Maverick. Flight over Hoover Dam, down the strip with a landing in the Grand Canyon. It was about 3 hours and was $462/person.

It was a great experience that I would recommend. I've not been to the Grand Canyon on my own, so it was great to fit in to the Las Vegas itinerary.

I'm not sure if Maverick will be the most competitively priced, but they met our expectations. http://www.maverickhelicopter.com/
The Lost
I don't remember who we used back in 2008, but it was an awesome experience. Flew over Hoover, landed in the middle of no where for like 30 minutes and flew back. Georgeous view and cool if hiking/time don't permit the canyon but you want to see it
scott06
AG
We did this last March and also used Maverick. I would definitely recommend it! They picked us up at the hotel and took us the the airport. We flew over Hoover Dam and did the Grand Canyon tour that has the glass bottom skywalk that extends out over the Grand Canyon. On the way back, they fly you over the strip.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.