Greece

555 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Garrelli 5000
DropDemNuggetz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hello All:

Wife and I are looking to take a two week vacation to the Greek Islands in September of this year. I've quickly realized that I don't have the time or patience to try and plan a vacation like this with so many options, and so I was hoping someone on here would have a suggestion for a travel agent. In a perfect world, this would be someone who has experience with this part of Europe, and is a trusted source. I may consider trying to find a resource in Greece to help plan this, however I wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on here first.
Garrelli 5000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We've used Sherry Harrington with Great Migrations Travel Advisors twice. She's excellent. Our friends recommended her and used her for an African safari last December.

sherry@gmtadvisors.com

She uses multiple travel agencies that aggregate specials then determines which ones offer the best deal. You just tell her what type of vacation you are looking for (knowledge, thrill, food, luxury, etc) and she'll go to work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.