Caribbean / Mexico Large Group Recommendations

811 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Mustang1
DuncanAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So next year my wife and I both turn 40 and celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. We got married in Mexico (Azul Beach Hotel near Playa) and I have been kicking around the idea of returning with a big group of friends and family to celebrate together (north of 20 rooms).

The place we got married is great but has really focused on catering to families. Not sure that's going to be the place for us (this trip will be adults only).

I was looking for any recommendations that folks would have in Mexico or the Caribbean. I could go all-inclusive or not. Want to keep it reasonable (thinking the Mayakoba Rosewood at $900/night before food and drinks might be too much for when you are trying to have a large group). Also, direct flights out of Houston I think will be a priority given all our friends have young kids and we need to make it as easy as possible to come.

Would love some thoughts...
BlueAg2003
AG
Live Aqua in Cancun was an awesome place and is adults only. It has a spa-like feel to it. Very relaxing. It always ranks high on Trip Advisor. Check it out!
The Collective
AG
What about Zoetry on Isla Mujeres? I think they have 35-40 rooms, so your group would be a majority of the resort, and the island itself is a pretty enjoyable place.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Breathless Cancun

It is amazeballs!
Mustang1
AG
What are pros/cons on Azul Beach? Was thinking about staying there this summer w/ my 9-yr old.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.