Best Site for Monitoring Airfare?

684 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by chaze15
Texas Ag Mom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is the best site for monitoring fares for a specific route & date?
62strat
AG
Which airline?

Google flights works for all except southwest. With SW, just check the site daily.
Texas Ag Mom
We usually fly AA out of DFW & occasionally SWA. We have several trips coming up this year & we got burned last year on a flight to PHX. Usually we just check AA a few times before we actually purchase. I thought maybe one of the sights that monitor specific routes & then email you when the price drops might be worthwhile this year.
AG 86 BC
AG
I use kayak.com and set up a pricing alert.

It has helped me several times.
62strat
AG
Texas Ag Mom said:

We usually fly AA out of DFW & occasionally SWA. We have several trips coming up this year & we got burned last year on a flight to PHX. Usually we just check AA a few times before we actually purchase. I thought maybe one of the sights that monitor specific routes & then email you when the price drops might be worthwhile this year.
Google flights can do this. You get an email every time the price changes, up or down.
chaze15
AG
Hopper
Jock 07
AG
anything out there like the old farecast?
chaze15
AG
Hopper will tell you if it's a good time to buy a fare or if there's a chance it's lower in the future. That's thing only thing I really know of that gets into fare predictions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.